Pocono Avian Research Center
Board of Directors Meeting
June 3, 2012
1. Call to order by e-mail. Present Jackie Speicher, Darryl Speicher, John Leiser, Mildred Bernstein. Absent: John Styk, Lisa Schreffler, Diane Wong
2. Financial Report: Approved
3. Director’s Report: A) Cresco office: John will continue to help us look for a space, but he can provide space at NCC as needed. B) Everyone is in favor of a meeting in July. We will try to schedule it C) Everyone is happy with the new website. Thank You to Jacob for all his hard work!!
4. Education report: John presented information about the Invasive Study to the Lehigh Valley Ecology and Evolution Symposium in April 2012.
5. Research report: A) the Girl Scout nest box project has been going well. Online data entry should be exciting.
6. Fundraising report: All are in favor of a pre-paid birds and breakfast. We will need to iron out the logistics.
7. Action: vote for officers Officers are approved by a vote of 4-0.
8. New business: We have contracted with the Kalamazoo Nature Center to do four Cerulean Warbler Surveys this summer.
Thank you for all your support.